Put on your federal government hat. Get the remaining TARP funds out from under the mattress.
- Note bank share prices
- Start buying shares in banks
- Announce you are going to buy every bank in the country
- Let the price go up a bit, but keep buying shares
- When the old guys get nervous, start selling
- Keep selling until prices drop below the noted price
- Put the TARP funds back under the mattress
- Use the profits to prop-up the already propped-up banks
- Insist they actually lend the money this time
At your discretion, send the SEC on an executive retreat and accidentally disable Blackberry email servers.